Sunday, March 29, 2009

39 weeks




It's only a matter of days now!! I can't believe it. It is great to see people's reaction when out running errands...when you're this big no one can help striking up a conversation about your soon to be baby. It is great to respond to the much asked question, "oh, when are you due?" by saying, "oh, on Thursday." I just love the shocked look you get. The shock quickly turns into concerned eyes...and I can just see the wheels turning "what if her water breaks right here?", "I need to get her in and out, QUICK!" It is just so fun! Brandon is one of them. He will not let me go in the car, sit on the couch, go to church, do anything without saying, "we need to take a towel with us!"

We are so thrilled at the idea that in just a few days we will be able to meet our little son. It is so close it is surreal. You can't even fathom how much your heart will swell with love and how much your life will change. Though I hear once they are in your arms, you can't imagine life without them.

Each morning I am asked by Brandon, "Are we going to have a baby today?" If only I could predict the future, well maybe not, that is part of the fun...not knowing.

No comments: